Experienced Beech Grove Roofing Company
Beeson Construction has been a well-known roofing contractor in the Beech Grove area for over 20 years. With our expertise in roofing, siding and windows, our customers use us for all of their exterior home remodeling updates. Our Beech Grove Roofing company performs services for surrounding cities such as Avon, Brownsburg, Carmel, Indianapolis, Fishers, Greenwood, Greenfield, Noblesville and Westfield, to name a few.
Protecting your home is an important part of owning a home. Allow us to be the roofing contractors to do just that. We are locally owned and operated, so you will receive the attention you deserve. From tear offs, patch work to full roof replacements, we have done it all for many homes in the Beech Groove area.
Our Beech Grove Roofing Company will Protect Your Home
Signs that your Beech Grove Home needs a new roof
- Check your attic – Go in your attic and grab a flashlight to examine the area. If there are any signs of light peeking through or any water damage signs, it is time to contact our Beech Grove Roofing company.
- Review your documents – Check your bill of sale or warranty on the age of your roof. This is a good indication of how much life it possibly has left. An asphalt roof can last anywhere between 20 to 25 years. Your warranty may also tell you if there was any replacements or patchwork completed on your roof.
- Examine your shingles – It is always good to glance up every now and again to verify the condition of your shingles. But it is especially important to do so after a storm of any kind in the Beech Grove area. Your shingles should lie flat, not buckled or warped looking. Also, check your yard for missing shingles. If your shingles are loose, this is another indication that you may need to contact a roofing contractor to view the condition of the roof.
- Check your gutters – If there are lose granules from the shingles in and around the gutter, this could mean the roof is near it’s end. They should not be falling off that easy after a storm, etc.
- Flashing – This may be a job for your Beech Grove Roofing contractor, but the flashing around the vents and chimney seals the seams of the roof. This protects it from all types of weather. If they are any breaks or crack, then this could lead to potential leakage. If they are too old, they need to be replaced as well.
- Check for Rot – If a roof is sagging or looks droopy, this can be a sign of trapped moisture, which can cause boars to rot and cause major damage to your roof.
- Moss – If there is trapped moisture, mold, mildew or moss can begin to grow on the roof. You will be able to see the moss on the roof, it will look like a green plant growing in shaded areas.
The main thing to do is check your roof from time to time. Noticing these items could help you save the roof if only a small amount needs patch work or a few shingles replaced. Our trained roofing contractors are ready to access any damage, large or small to your Beech Grove home.
Our Beech Grove Roofing Company is an Architectural Laminate Shingle Specialist:
Architectural laminate is one of the most popular shingle choices for Beech Grove residents. These shingles will protect your home against all types of weather that happens. They also will lower your energy bills by trapping in the heat in the winter and keeping your home cooler in the summers.
Below are the available Landmark – CertainTeed’s architectural laminate roofing shingle colors
[/ezcol_1quarter] [ezcol_1quarter][/ezcol_1quarter] [ezcol_1quarter_end][/ezcol_1quarter_end]
[showhide type=”post” more_text=”Learn more…” less_text=”Show less…”]
Why Choose our Beech Grove Roofing Company?
- Local roofing company
- 20 years as roofing contractors
- Prompt response
- Competitive pricing in the area
- Insured, licensed and bonded
- Exceptional customer service in the roofing indudtry
- Long lasting roofing materials
- Excellent testimonials
Contact our Beech Grove Roofing Company Today!
No matter how large or small your roofing project is, our roofing company has has experience with all types of roofs in the Beech Grove area. It is important to trust the roofing company that you work with and we have build many relationships around the area and our reviews show this. We also provide windows, siding, gutters, soffits and fascias. Please feel free to contact our company today for a free estimate. We look forward to working with you for all your Beech Grove Roofing needs.