We are currently seeking a skilled estimator
Estimating using a variety of methods for measuring blueprints, satellite imagery and digital pictures. Must be very computer literate and able to work in a fast paced environment preparing estimates and proposals.
Ideal candidate will have the following attributes and skills:
- Ambition to contribute like a partner with this growing business, not just an employee
- Work with sales personnel preparing estimates
- Has experience using Xactimate or similar CAD estimating programs. See images below.
- Entering data from 3rd party satellite measuring systems. Eagleview, Hover or any other similar programs.
- Advance Microsoft Office skills
- Has a professional attitude and appearance
- Have valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Has leadership, team building skills and works well with others.
- Goal Oriented-Focused
- College degree preferred, but not required for the right candidate
- Construction experience preferred but not required. Will train the right candidate.
- This is a Monday through Friday 8am-5pm position. Able to work occasional after hours and Saturdays. Flexible
- Profit percentage incentives
Full Time$40,000.00 – $65,000.00 Salary, depending on experience and skill level.