Beeson Construction, Inc. has a full time opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. If you are looking for work as an Office Manager and can perform various administrative and office support duties, this job might be for you. Hours required would be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Responsibilities for this Office Manager role will include, but not be limited to:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word/Excel
- Has basic understanding of QuickBooks and/or ability to learn
- Prepare and distribute multiple forms of written communication to internal, external crews and customers
- Assist with proofreading and scanning documents
- Perform word processing, filing and faxing
- Abilty to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Data entry, with strong attention to detail
- Ambition to contribute like a partner with this growing business, not just an employee
- Has a professional attitude and appearance
- Reliable transportation
- Has leadership, team building skills and works well with others.
- Goal Oriented-Focused